Since 1988, Leonard, Street and Deinard's Construction Law practice has proudly convened colleagues and clients in the construction and design community to discuss the latest trends, topics and laws affecting all facets of the construction industry. This year's Construction Law Update will take place on Thursday, December 6, 2012, at the Crowne Plaza, Plymouth, Minnesota. See here for directions. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the seminar will conclude at noon.
Please see below for the event agenda.
For more information and registration details, please contact Jessica Blume at 612.335.1490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. Welcome
Steve Lindemann, Leonard, Street and Deinard
- 8:30 a.m. Featured Project: Minneapolis-Saint Paul Central Corridor Light Rail Project
Richard M. Rovang, Assistant General Manager of Metro Transit
- 9:15 a.m. Legislative Update
Paul Cassidy, Leonard, Street and Deinard
- 9:30 a.m. Break
- 9:45 a.m. 25 Years of Change in the Construction Industry
Panel of Lowell Noteboom (Leonard, Street and Deinard), Ron Taylor (Spaw-Glass Construction), Matt Van Slooten (Carlson Real Estate), Dan Avchen (HGA) and Al Gerhardt (Kraus-Anderson Construction)
- 10:30 a.m. Case Law Update
Liz Kramer and Tom Cuthbert, Leonard, Street and Deinard
- 10:50 a.m. Hypothetical Case Studies on Inspection and Testing
Bob Huber and Steve Schemenauer, Leonard, Street and Deinard
- Noon Adjourn