Leonard, Street and Deinard shareholders Angela M. Bohmann and Jeffrey P. Cairns will be presenting a live webinar on the topic of health care reform on October 30, 2012, at 2 p.m. in partnership with the Minnesota Trucking Association.
Health Care Reform Law - What it Means for You and Your Employees
If you’re a business owner, you have likely heard about the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the 2010 health care reform law. There are several provisions of the federal health care law that have already gone into effect and many of the other major provisions in the law will take effect on January 1, 2014. This event will help you find out which of these provisions may affect your business.
- Are you required to offer health care coverage to your employees?
- If so, what are the minimum coverage requirements?
- Is your company eligible for tax credits to help offset the cost of providing insurance?
- What is a “Healthcare Exchange” and how will it affect how you purchase healthcare for your employees?
- What reporting requirements are there for employer provided coverage?