150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sheva Sanders is a shareholder in the firm’s Health Law practice. She advises health care, managed care, medical device, pharmaceutical and life sciences clients on complex corporate and regulatory issues, including fraud and abuse, compliance, reimbursement and transactional matters.
A frequent teacher, speaker and writer on topics related to health law and health policy, Sheva has been an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law and Hamline University School of Law. She was named a 2003 AdvaMed Achiever for her role in drafting the AdvaMed Code of Ethics.
Sheva recently reviewed the 2013 Sunshine Act Final Regulations. Click here to read a detailed summary of key findings.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Governing Council, Minnesota State Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Served Medtronic as principal senior legal counsel for health care-related regulatory and compliance matters.
- Advises numerous device, pharmaceutical and managed care companies on complex regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse, and other matters.
- Represents clients in resolving reimbursement-related matters with CMS and other government agencies.
- Experienced in advising a broad range of health care providers and payors on regulatory, transactional and other matters.
- Conducts internal investigations and aids in establishing and implementing compliance programs.
- Advises health care companies on telemedicine and remote monitoring technology projects.
- J.D., cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law, 1984
Order of the Coif
- B.A., with distinction, Political Science, George Washington University, 1980
- State of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota