150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lauren helps individuals and families meet their personal, business and philanthropic goals through comprehensive estate planning. Lauren advises clients on tax planning, charitable giving, business succession planning, antenuptial agreements, and estate administration. She also counsels clients on disputed probate and trust matters.
Lauren is fluent in Spanish and provides pro bono legal services to the Minneapolis immigrant community through the Leonard, Street and Deinard Legal Clinic.
Before practicing law, Lauren managed customer relations for a rapidly growing family-owned Twin Cities medical device manufacturer. Her experience helping business owners manage a period of exponential growth gives her a unique perspective on the complexities of running a family business.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Finance Committee Member, Youth Farm & Market Project
- Leonard, Street and Deinard Pro Bono Committee
- Leonard, Street and Deinard Recruiting Committee
Cultivating Farmers’ Rights: Reconciling Food Security, Indigenous Agriculture, and TRIPS, 43 Vand J. Transnat’l L. 223 (2010)
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2010
Executive Student Writing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational
Winner of the Grace Wilson Sims Prize for Excellence in Student
Writing in Transnational Law
- B.A., with honors, Political Science and Latin American, Caribbean and Iberian Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- State of Minnesota, 2010