150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Kadee Anderson practices in the areas of Business and Commercial Litigation, Product Liability and Tort Litigation, Health Care Litigation and Insurance Litigation. She has represented both plaintiffs and the defense in wrongful death cases, including assisting in a medical malpractice jury trial. Additionally, she has represented medical technology companies and health care providers in cases involving catastrophic injuries and death in state and federal courts across the country. Kadee also has experience representing insurers in claims for failure to pay health care benefits under employee benefit plans. Kadee has also represented policyholders in life insurance disputes.
Following is a sample of Kadee’s recent Product Liability experience:
- Minnesota counsel for medical technology companies involved in federal litigation, including a manufacturer of a recalled Class-III medical device.
- Part of the national trial counsel team for manufacturer and distributor of agricultural chemicals in several wrongful death and personal injury suits arising from the release of anhydrous ammonia.
Kadee is also committed to the firm’s tradition of pro bono service, devoting significant time to indigent clients in the areas of immigration law and insurance litigation.
Kadee was a summer associate for Leonard, Street and Deinard in 2008 and an extern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of North Dakota, in 2007. Before attending law school, Kadee worked in the nursing field. She leverages her nursing background in her current representation of medical technology companies and health care providers.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- J.D., with distinction, University of North Dakota School of Law, 2009
Order of the Coif
Research editor, North Dakota Law Review
- B.A.Sc., with distinction, Psychology, University of Minnesota, Duluth, 2006
- State of Minnesota, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2010