150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Jessica Kracl practices health law at Leonard, Street and Deinard. She advises health care providers, third-party payors and other companies in the health care industry on a variety of issues, including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy and security issues, fraud and abuse law, Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) issues and other regulatory compliance matters.
In addition, Jessica is experienced with writing policies, procedures and bylaws, conducting internal employment investigations, leading enterprise risk assessments and developing compliance training and education materials.
Prior to joining Leonard, Street and Deinard, Jessica worked as a regulatory compliance specialist and policy coordinator at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Governing Council, Health Law Section
- Legal Issues at the End of Life, Minnesota State Bar Association “Nine
Days in June,” June 2012.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Hamline University School of Law, 2009
Hamline Law Review, Presidential Scholar
- B.A., cum laude, Sociology and Anthropology, Gustavus Adolphus College,
- State of Minnesota, 2009