150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Eileen Day is Chair of the Tax, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust practice group of Leonard, Street and Deinard, with a practice emphasis on estate and gift planning, business succession planning, probate and trust administration, and charitable giving strategies. She represents multi-generations of families, and family or closely-held businesses, focusing on tax planning, succession planning, inter-generational wealth transfers, philanthropic plans, and estate and trust administration. She brings together legal services in the areas of corporate and partnership representation, tax, real estate, charitable foundations, estate planning, employee benefits and conflict resolution.
Eileen was recently selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 in the field of trust and estates.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association, Tax Section Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Board Member, Friends of the Hennepin County Library
- Panelist, American Bar Association Tax Section
- Lecturer, Minnesota Continuing Legal Education and the Minneapolis and St. Paul Estate Planning Councils
- Committee Member, Federal Taxation Committee, Minnesota State Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 1999
Order of the Coif
- B.S., with distinction, Business, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota,
- State of Minnesota, 1999