150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Dave Baratti focuses on real estate transactions, handling purchases, sales, commercial and retail leases, shopping center agreements and residential development matters. He also represents a regional wireless telecommunications carrier in connection with its real estate transactions, including site acquisition and development, retail leasing and secured line of credit financing.
Dave is an MSBA Board Certified Real Property Law Specialist and a past chair of the Hennepin County Bar Association’s Real Property Section. He is also licensed to practice in California, where he has 20 years of real estate practice experience with emphasis on development and sale of residential and commercial condominium, townhome, cooperative and master planned-community projects.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Lecturer, University of California at Irvine Executive Education Program, "Legal Considerations in the Acquisition and Development Process”
Co-author, “Strategies for Successful Enforcement of Rules and Deeds Restrictions,” Community Association Institute Monograph Series, 1992
- J.D., University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, 1975
Order of the Coif
Associate editor, UCLA Law Review
- B.A., cum laude, University of California at Los Angeles, 1972
- State of Minnesota, 1994
- State of California, 1975