150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
For more than 40 years, Al Woodward has represented a broad range of clients on corporate and business issues with an emphasis on corporate finance, securities laws, and mergers and acquisitions.
Al is regularly selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® and has been named among The Best Lawyers in America in the area of corporate law.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chair, Securities Section, Hennepin County Bar Association, 1993
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Lifeworks Services, Inc.
- MSBA Uniform Securities Act Taskforce
- Board of Directors, Risen Christ Catholic School
- Trustee, Chair, Pension Trusts of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
- Financial Advisory Committee, Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
- Past member (1979-1989) and chair (1987-1989), Board of Directors, Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Minnesota
- Past member (1982-1990) and president (1988-1990), Board of Directors, Cretin-Derham Hall High School
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, 1966
- B.A., Saint John’s University, 1963
- State of Minnesota, 1966
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 1966
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 1967